Expecting and New Moms can shop early!
See how much kids consignment sales with Frog in my Pocket will save you as your baby grows!
- Avoid the big crowds and have plenty of room to browse
- Spouses and grandparents are welcome to join you
- Or volunteer, and get in even earlier, for the best selection of stuff for your new little one!
In order to shop early at the New Moms event, you must:
- Register ahead of time here.
- Your child must be one year or under, or on the way!
See how to find the bargains at our kids consignment sales: Click here for the Top 10 First Time Kids Consignment Shopper Tips!
Tip: Shop even earlier than the “New Moms” event by volunteering!
You can get first dibs on all the biggest bargains by volunteering – and pick out all the best stuff from piles of like-new baby gear at Frog in my Pocket.
Remember, new dads and Nana’s can help out too, and get you in the door the minute it opens to our Super Volunteers. Find out more about volunteering here – and be sure to tell us if you’d like a low-impact option.