What to Sell at the Triangle’s Frog in My Pocket Kids Consignment Sale:
Nearly everything for kids can be sold at Frog in My Pocket Raleigh kids consignment sales. Nearly-new, top quality, gently used children’s items like:
- Accessories (hats, hair bows, socks, belts, etc)
- Baby Equipment (High chairs, strollers, Exersaucers, swings, bouncy chairs, back packs, diaper bags, monitors, diaper pails, baby bathtubs, bath seats, changing table pads – all should be in working order and have batteries if required. No cribs.)
- Bikes/outdoor toys (wagons, scooters, playhouses, riding toys, etc)
- Books/DVDs (“Mom’s Book Corner” accepts mainstream paperbacks/novels, see guidelines here)
- Car seats (check dates printed on seat, must not be within 6 months of expiration)
- Clothing (sizes Preemie – Teen, plus Maternity, all must be manufactured in past 5 years, no stains/tears/excessive wear. Gently worn only!)
- Furniture (must be assembled) – cribs are NOT currently accepted
- Pack & plays
- Shoes (excellent condition only)
- Sporting Goods
- Toys of All Kinds (no recalled items, no stuffed animals unless animated, all toys must be clean, games/puzzles must have all pieces, no bathtub toys)
The Spring 2013 Consignment Sale at Frog in my Pocket will feature ALL SEASONS of clothing.
Can include all items: shorts, jeans, pants, capris, t-shirts, short sleeve shirts, long sleeve shirts, short and long sleeve dresses, sweatshirts, sweaters, jackets, etc. Most customers will be looking for warm weather items, some will be thinking ahead to fall and back to school.
Take a close look at every item you want to sell. If the items are stained, torn, or excessively worn, consider donating instead. Items that do not meet quality standards will be removed from the sales floor and will not be sold. Sell items you would consider buying!
As a consignor you are responsible for ensuring your items are not on the national recall list, and are safe. Click http://www.cpsc.gov/info/cribs/index.html to be taken to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission.