Here’s how you can become a consignor and make lots of extra cash while cleaning out your closets! Don’t toss out your gently used kids stuff – recycle with the Triangle’s fastest growing kids consignment sale.
Find out how to consign with Frog in My Pocket here:
- Getting Started
- Preparing Your Items
- What to Sell
- How to Price
- How to Tag
- Dropping Off Your Items
- Pick up/Donations
- Top 10 Consignment Sale Blunders
- Sign-up Flyer
- “Busy Mom Service” – We’ll Tag it For You
- Increase Your Paycheck
- PRINTABLE Consignor Guide – print it out, and get ready to tag!
Please join us for our Spring 2014 Sale.
For Busy Mom Service, register as a consignor, then email Penny@FrogPocketKids.com There is limited availability, and Busy Mom Service registration will be available starting in January 2014. Sign up early!
Consignor Registration WILL CLOSE when maximum number of consignors have registered – limited space available.
- We’ll give you great guidelines for setting the best possible price
- You make 65% or more of your price, on every item sold*
- You’ll get everything you’ve earned in one easy process
- Every Consignor also earns “Friend and Family Passes” for Frog in My Pocket’s special Consignor Sale! You and your friends can shop before the public – or volunteer, and get in even earlier.
- Easy, Step-by-step process that can help your kid’s stuff sell fast
- Helpful tips to keep you organized and ready for every sale
- Seasonal advantages that give your items the best value
Frog in my Pocket advertises and attracts shoppers who want to buy what you’re selling
- Thousands of people will read about our sales online, and know where to go to get your stuff
- You can stay anonymous, without having to get up at 6am and stand on your driveway hoping people will come by while your stuff gets dusty (or rained on)
- For shoppers who want to find cool stuff at great prices for their tots, tweens and teens, it’s all in one easy location, with clean, well organized racks and displays.
Frog in my Pocket helps your friends save money too!
- Once you drop off your items either on site or with our Busy Mom Service, you’ll also receive “Friends and Family” Passes to the special Consignor Sale Event.
- Bring your friends with you, and all of you will be able to find bargains ahead of the crowds!