Frog in My Pocket Seasonal Kids Consignment Sale
Frog in my Pocket gives you money in your pocket, while helping you recycle, sell and buy new and gently used children’s clothing, equipment, furniture, toys, and other stuff for kids.
Everything you want to sell and everything you want to buy for tots, tweens and teens at great prices is all in one place, at the Triangle’s fastest growing consignment sale – organized and easy to find, twice a year when seasons are changing.
- Everything you need is in one central location
- Clean, organized, well-displayed items are easy to browse through.
- We quality check items for sale so you can have the best value possible.
How to Shop Early:
- Consignors get in a whole day ahead of the crowds
- New Moms have a special early shopping day – register to get your early shopping pass!
- Military Families shop early – thank you!
- Volunteers get in earliest of all!
- Easy, Step-by-step process that can help your kid’s stuff sell fast
- You make 65% or more of your price, on every item sold
- We’ll provide great displays, advertising, and bring the crowds in to buy your items!
Busy Mom Service:
- Want to consign but just don’t have time? Our Busy Mom Service does all the work for you! All you need to do is drop off your items – we’ll prepare and tag them for you, and store them until the sale. You get to shop early at the Consignor Presale, and get paid 50% of every item sold. We provide all supplies, including hangers!
Earn Even More:
- Volunteer, and increase your split! Our volunteers can earn even more on everything they sell – get details here.
Mom’s Book Corner:
- Frog in My Pocket is the ONLY Raleigh consignment sale to offer something extra special just for parents – our “Mom’s Book Corner“! Sell the books you’ve already read, and pick up new ones, for less than you’ll pay at a used bookstore.
Help the Raleigh Rescue Mission!
Consider donating your unsold items! Your items will have five days to sell – if there are a few items that don’t sell after five days, please consider donating them instead of picking them back up. Just tag with WHITE tags, and any unsold items will benefit local moms and kids who need help. All consignors are welcome to use a mixture of WHITE and COLORED tags too – just choose which items you’d like to donate if unsold, and which you’d like to pick up if unsold.
SHOPPERS – Sign up here to get a reminder right before the sale starts!“And he who had received the five talents came forward, bringing five talents more, saying, ‘Master, you delivered to me five talents; here I have made five talents more.’ His master said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much.’” – Matthew 25:20-21